Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Stuff Sales are Brisk

Sold a bunch of stuff at my SUPER DUPER EVICTION SALE today.

It's just stuff to me. Getting rid of the old stuff will allow me to get new stuff eventually.

I'm touched by how people are so emotional about my situation when to me it's just stuff. Stuff I can't afford to store and lug around. Stuff is only stuff.

STUFF AT AMAZING BARGAIN PRICES! DON'T MISS OUT ON KEN SHEETZ'S SUPER DUPER EVICTION SALE! MAGICAL STUFF!

Here's George Carlin's famous standup about STUFF!



Like most things in life if you face up to them they are as bad as you think. Wait... did I say that right?:)

The old adage that if you have your health you have everything is still the best, except when you live in the sewers under Las Vegas and it rains and all your stuff is washed away along with you. Sewer story here.



Let's close this brisk day of stuff sales with this video about someone having fun with their stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment